A TV Series I’ve Enjoyed Watching


I don't really watch TV. But last year, I saw a series called Dark. Recently season two came out, but I have not had time to see it yet. I think that it's a mystery series. I like this series because I really love mystery and everything that lets me thinking and very confused. Also because it's a German production, and in my opinion, European productions are more realistic, deeper and therefore more interesting. Dark is a dense series full of mystery, a mystery that ir entangled among all the characters in the story. Each one is important, each on a has its purpose and each one is connected in unimaginable ways to the rest of the characters and to the background of the whole story
The story starts with a kid missing. The whole town seems to be full of secrets, and both young and old will enter into unknown territory to try to find the missing child and discover the truth.
At first it's a little bit confusing and you have to overthink all the things that happen, but then everything starts to have sense and there's when you can't stop seeing it.



Comentarios

  1. It is one of those series whose story makes you feel increasingly confused.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaja, I tried to see it and I can't. I didn't pay much attention and after I didn't understand anything.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really enjoyed watching this serie, I haven't seen season 2 yet, but I heard that it's great

    ResponderEliminar

  4. Wooow Francisca!
    Apparently we have the same favorite series hahaha, Dark is a seriously interesting and catchy serious. We should comment soon, and the best thing is that the third season was confirmed

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also like it a lot, I want the semester to end to see season 2

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares