My career choice

Since I was a child, I wanted to be a plastic surgeon. Just that, nothing more.
When I grew up, in third grade, one day I was called to "dirección" (the director's office), and talking with the director of my school, I discovered that I was interested in architecture and design carreers. At the beginning, my first choice was architecture, then design. I finally applied for design because I had a very bad PSU score. 
Nowadays, I'm not really sure if I like my carreer, but I definitely don't hate it. My experience until now in Universidad de Chile, it's hasn't been very good. I always have administration problems, and it's very difficult to solve them. But I love to have good times with the people I care about.
If I finish this carreer, I would work in "media" area, visual comunications. Something related to publicity, graphic content.




Comentarios

Entradas populares