My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology when I was younger, it was the refrigerator, because I really liked food an beverages.
Today, I think that my favorite piece of technology is the computer, just because it's usefull for everything.
I used a computer for the first time when I was like six years old, because my father is an engineer and he works a lot with computers; and I got my first one like eight years ago, whe I was like twelve years old.
I use it to study, for daily things, like watch movies or series, and for usefull things like looking for recipes, shopping,  look for adresses, etc. The most part of the day I use it at university. There's so many softwares that I have to use in my carreer, so it's really important to be carrying it everyday. I like computers because they are very versatile and I think that if they didn't exist, life would be very hard for us, because we were almost born using them, and maybe some people don't know how to study with a book for example.



Comentarios

  1. Hey, my favorite piece of technology is also the computer. The computer serves us well in our career.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fran, I think like you, computer is very usefull, I use it a lot too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha Fran!
    I think the refrigerator is still one of my favorite pieces after the tablet.

    eating is the best !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Like Carlos, the fridge is also one of my favorites artifacts, it contains everything I need ahha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh men this blog was amazing, my entire life changed after read this.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i have the same piece of technology as favourite, theyre just great

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares