My Favourite Place in Chile

My family house in the south of Chile. I go there every summer since I remember. It's located between Villarrica and Pucón. Everytime I go, I feel very relaxed, peaceful and disconnected. I can really rest there.
Also, I like it because the most of times, I go with my grandmother, and that's cute because I see her very rarely in the year.
There's Villarrica lake. A very beautiful lake to see and also very refreshing in the summer. There's a lot of tourism, so there's many activities to do. You can go to the volcano, when there's snow you can do ski or snowboard, also there's a lot of river activities like rafting, etc.
Also, there's like three bigger cities near Villarrica, like Temuco and Valdivia. Valdivia is also one of my favourites places in Chile. I really love the Valdivian vibe. They are very kind and relaxed.
Most of times I go to that house, I go just with my close family (my parents and my little brother), because we share the house with more family, so there's no more free space for friends.


Comentarios


  1. How cool Francistas!
    It looks amazing that place, you should invite me some day, hahaha!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The south of Chile is beautiful and there are always new places to go

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I from the south too, the south is awesome.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also go to Pucón, my sister lives there. It's a wonderful place, we could coordinate and go together.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Valdivia is a very beautiful city I have not had the time to visit it, but I would love it!
    I love the south

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The last time i was in Pucón, i was with tree friends and we lost our tent. What a wonderfull time.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i climbed the volcano and it was an amazing experience. that city is gorgeous

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares