A Photograph You Like

This is (I think), one of my favorites photos. I took it like 5 years ago, in a hotel balcony located in Puerto Fuy, near to Panguipulli in the south of Chile. I remember I took it one morning very early, and it was very very cold outside. I love it because, it's beautiful (the colors, the vegetation) and also because it reminds me one of the bests trips of my life. Puerto Fuy is a small village, and it's very close to Huilo-Huilo, that is the biggest biological reserve in Latin America. There are a lot of activities to do, like horse riding, trekking, canopy, also museums, very exclusive hotels, campings, spa, etc. I went there by bus with three friends and it was very hard, because there's just dirt road and with rain, and our baggages it was very tiring. I really love the south of Chile, I go there every summer since I was born.


Comentarios

  1. I do not know that part of Chile in specific, but the photo transmits an impressive beauty and tranquility!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've heard of that place and they told me that is spectacular. It's within my plans for my next trips :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Woww!
    What a nice picture francisca

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares